Marret’s history in high yield goes back to our beginning in 2001. Since our founding, our goal has been to deliver risk adjusted performance in negative and positive market environments that compares favourably with high yield and equity indices. We supplement our high yield programs with periodic opportunistic mandates where market and industry factors create a specific and identifiable opportunity; the energy market in 2015 is an example. Our focus on industry-wide dynamics, as well as company specific factors, allows us the potential to earn excess risk adjusted returns.
Summary of Investment Portfolio
Manager Report on Fund Performance
Are you a Qualified Investor?
Who qualifies as an accredited investor?
- An individual who, alone or together with a spouse, owns financial assets worth more than $1,000,000 before taxes but net of related liabilities or An individual, who alone or together with a spouse, has net assets of at least $5,000,000
- An individual whose net income before taxes exceeded $200,000 in both of the last two years and who expects to maintain at least the same level of income this year or An individual whose net income before taxes, combined with that of a spouse, exceeded $300,000 in both of the last two years and who expects to maintain at least the same level of income this year
- An individual who currently is, or once was, a registered adviser or dealer, other than a limited market dealer
- Financial institutions
- Governments and governmental agencies
- Insurance companies
- Pension funds
- Registered charities
- Certain mutual funds, pooled funds and managed accounts
- Companies with net assets of at least $5,000,000
- Persons or companies recognized by the OSC as an accredited investor