With cash yielding zero and market valuations high, this Fund is designed to provide investors moderate return with low risk. The Fund’s aim is to have positive returns over any one-year period, and to maintain low volatility while providing returns greater than what is available in low or risk-free fixed income markets.
The objective of the Fund is to provide absolute returns through interest income and capital gains. The Fund’s risk objective is to have very low volatility and positive returns over any twelve-month period.
NAV & Performance
Series A (CAD) NAVPU (June 02, 2023): 9.3507
Series A (USD) NAVPU (June 02, 2023): 6.986
Series F (CAD) NAVPU (June 02, 2023): 10.5005
Series F (USD) NAVPU (June 02, 2023): 8.2783
Fund Information Sheet – Series A
Fund Information Sheet – Series F
Fund Information Sheet – Series F (français)
Actively managed by Marret Asset Management Inc., the CI Marret Alternative Enhanced Yield Fund seeks to provide income with low volatility over a market cycle regardless of market conditions or general market direction, by primarily investing in both debt instruments across the credit spectrum and cash/cash equivalents.
The Fund’s active management seeks to provide income while targeting low correlation to equity and traditional income.
For more information, please visit CI Marret Alternative Enhanced Yield Fund.
Actively managed by Marret Asset Management Inc., the CI Enhanced Short Duration Bond Fund (TSX: FSB) (the “Fund”) aims to provide positive absolute returns over any twelve month period with very low volatility and attractive monthly distributions, regardless of the interest rate or credit environment. The Fund will primarily focus on U.S. and Canadian corporate bonds, utilizing government bond futures to target an overall portfolio duration of less than 2 years. Additionally, the Fund will utilize government debt or futures to hedge the interest rate risk of its corporate debt in order to isolate the credit risk of such holdings.
For more information, please visit CI Enhanced Short Duration Bond Fund.
Are you a Qualified Investor?
Who qualifies as an accredited investor?
- An individual who, alone or together with a spouse, owns financial assets worth more than $1,000,000 before taxes but net of related liabilities or An individual, who alone or together with a spouse, has net assets of at least $5,000,000
- An individual whose net income before taxes exceeded $200,000 in both of the last two years and who expects to maintain at least the same level of income this year or An individual whose net income before taxes, combined with that of a spouse, exceeded $300,000 in both of the last two years and who expects to maintain at least the same level of income this year
- An individual who currently is, or once was, a registered adviser or dealer, other than a limited market dealer
- Financial institutions
- Governments and governmental agencies
- Insurance companies
- Pension funds
- Registered charities
- Certain mutual funds, pooled funds and managed accounts
- Companies with net assets of at least $5,000,000
- Persons or companies recognized by the OSC as an accredited investor